Methi (also called fenugreek) is an intensive care powder that can be used on both the hair and the skin due to its versatile and beneficial properties for humans. Methi has a spicy, liquorice-like fragrance and can be mixed well with other plant powders.
Methi counteracts hair loss and has a strengthening effect. In addition, it increases suppleness and fullness, while the high content of phytoestrogen stimulates hair growth. Dandruff formation is regulated, irritations of the scalp are alleviated and the hair colour is given a freshness boost.
Methi powder can also be used as a skincare product to reduce the appearance of wrinkles thanks to its plumping properties and improves skin elasticity. Therefore, it can be used as a skincare mask for the decollete.
- Form a paste by combining the powder with hot water. Apply to wet hair.
- Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes and rinse with warm water thereafter.
- Cleansing with a shampoo is not necessary.
- Mix with water and apply to the skin. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- When used to prolong your hair colour treatment increase the application time to 60 minutes - depending on the structure of your hair.
- If treating the hair with a herbal dye, cleanse with a shampoo first.