Q: What is Organic?
Our definition of organic is anything which is produced using environmentally and animal friendly farming methods on organic farms. Organic produce and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation.
Before a product can be labeled 'organic', a government-approved certifier inspects the farm where the food is grown to make sure the farmer is following all the rules necessary to meet organic standards. Companies that handle or process organic food before it gets to your local supermarket or restaurant must be certified too.
Hence Organic Products are free from all toxic chemicals and thus they are purely natural. So Organic is real natural.
Q: Why Buy Organic?
It's about safety for both the environment . . . and for you. Concerns about "health, their community, and the environment inspire approximately three million consumers to buy organic products worldwide." *
While synthetic pesticides used in conventional farming may initially hit their targets, over time they become less effective, and pest populations can develop resistance to these chemicals.
Q: Why Certified Organic Products?
Certification assures you genuine and real organic products as it is granted only by following strict, stringent regulations & guidelines.
· Certified organic products are made with ingredients that are grown free of synthetic pesticides, herbicides and genetically modified organisms.
· Certified organic does not include harmful additives such as petroleum waxes, fillers and artificial chemicals.
· Certified organic products work better because they are made with superior ingredients.
We say "Organic is real natural" because control
starts right at cultivation land level. Many companies try to mislead by using
the word "organic" in their brand name or by just using a few organic
ingredients along with chemicals and synthetic ingredients, those products
cannot be considered organic.
Simply put, certified organic products are completely healthy and natural.
Q.: What is Organic Hair Color?
Organic Hair color is a professional organic hair color product that does not have any synthetic ingredients. It has been made up with only certified organic herbs.
Q:What is SUNAB hair Color?
SUNAB Hair Color do not have any synthetic Ingredients. It is made with certified Natural herbs only. No Synthetic Pesticides and fertilizers are used even at cultivation.
Q.: Can it be used on my synthetic colored hair?
Yes, you can use Organic Hair Colors & Sunab if your hair has already been treated to synthetic colors/dyes. However, hair should first be neutralized with the first application then color the hair naturally.
Q.: Is it certified or not?
Yes it is internationally certified by ECOCERT, India. Ecocert is the world first certifying agency for organic products.
Q.: How much time it will take to color my hair?
Color paste should be left on hair for at least one hour. Our herbs are all natural and therefore work a little slower than chemical dye.
Q.: How long will this color last?
The color lasts for 2-4 weeks, depending on health and condition of hair. The more you use the product the longer the product last with each application.
Q.: Does it stain the skin?
No, it does not.
Q.: Will I get the actual color shade?
Final color may vary person to person depending on health and condition of hair.
Q.: Can it cause allergic reaction?
No, as it is made of only herbs. However, is rare cases a person might be allergic to a certain herb. Therefore, patch tests are recommended.
Q.:Can it be applied on Men too?
Yes very well. This hair color can be used by men and women both.
Q.:How may I contact you?
For any query you can talk to us at 91-98118 16073 or mail us at email@example.com
Q.:What are the Advantage of Organic Hair Color?
- No Harsh Chemicals or any Additives. NO Peroxide, NO Ammonia, NO Resorcinol,
- NO Parabens. NO CHEMICAL AT ALL. JUST ALL HERBS. It is 100% Natural.
- Cover grey hair effectively and properly in one step.
- Color stays up to 30 days (depending upon health of hair).
- Result may vary person to person.
- It balances and nourishes the hair shaft to help prevent breakage.
- It leaves hair thick, lustrous and naturally healthy.
- It is completely safe hair color.
- It can be used for hair coloring at home.
- It not only color hair but also imparts hair treatment benefits.
- Certified product from Ecocert, a leading international organic certifying company.
Q.:Why India for organic ?
: India is the land of Ayurveda,"" the 5,000 year old system of natural healing."
· Majority of herbs, spices and commodities grow in different parts of India due to favorable environment and weather conditions.
· Scientists, doctors, agriculture universities/institutes are available for research and development.
· 881 species of herbs are in India - 60 are cultivated and 760 are wild crafted/harvested.
· Better economics-availability of human resources at reasonable costs.
· India is blessed with maximum knowledge of herbs and natural healthcare.
Q.:What are the points to be kept in mind ?
100%Natural organic hair color , made just with pure and natural organic herbs, needs proper understanding of natural products,
it has certain limitations, which should not be considered as defect but beauty of Mother Nature.Those who understand natural , they know, it, Still following points may be considered important and be educated-
1. Its result should never be compared with 100% chemical hair colors.
2. Its coloring intensity and retention is weaker in comparison to that of 100% chemical hair colors, it is Mother Nature.
3. But it is safe for body and health and have no side effects, allergy, and harm to body hence it is for those who are health conscious or are allergic to chemicals.
4. Color stay on hair from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on health of hair of person using it.
5.if hair have been treated badly in past or with chemicals too much, or health of hair is poor then in first application good results may not be achieved and product need to be applied 2 or three times , with a interval of at least 24 hours between two applications.
6.Product first neutralizes the damage of hair and repair it, there after become acquainted to hair and further good results are achieved in just single application.
7. In rare cases some persons are even sensitive herbs also, then those very few persons may have allergy hence we have advised patch test before use. Some persons are even allergic to flowers, pollen grains, or even fragrance like in Japan and in India too. On rest other product do not cause any side effect or allergy, in fact it is boon for those who are allergic to chemicals.
8.With our soft black color , very few people may feel tingling effect during application due to presence of indigo herb , it is normal, so nothing to worry about, unless they are allergic to indigo herb.
9. Most of the people will get good results, but some persons, after application may get slight violet or purple tone or orangish tone temporarily, which may go away in just few hours. If in some rare cases it still persists after 24 hours, then take following action- if a person gets purple tone, then he/ she may apply just natural henna paste made freshly by adding water to henna powder, leave it on hair for one hour and rinse off with water. Purple tone will go away and hair will become black
10. Immediately after its application, you may not get dark coloring, But in a few hours as soon as it comes into contact with natural air, process of natural oxidation takes place and gradually color becomes dark and prominent.
Q.:What are the Common mistakes people make?
1. Many people think it is HENNA and treat it like that, it is not just henna but mixture of more than one various organic herbs, and henna is just one of the herbs. Henna is a single herb.
2. General practice with pure henna is that after making paste is left idle for 1 or two hours so that its natural coloring component called Lawson get activated in large qty and good dark coloring is obtained, but it is not so with other herbs which are present in our organic hair colors, hence after making paste with our organic hair color powder, please apply it on hair immediately. Do not leave paste to set like henna before application, Apply immediately on hair, after making paste.
3. Once water is added in powder to make paste, reaction between water and various herbs present in powder starts, this reaction should take place on hair for coloring, if you leave the paste idle for some time before application, its reaction is already over when you apply on hair, and it will not color your hair.
Q.:What are the
unique properties of Radico organic hair colours?
Hair Darkening effect - it is to cover grey / white hair, for example if you have brown hair and some white hair, then you should apply brown color, if you have dark brown hair and some white hair, then you should apply dark brown color.
Hair Lightening effect - if you want to apply say wine red on black hair, for fashion, then you may not get red color on black hair by first application, it may just give some reddish tint on black hair, you need to apply 3-4 time with a gap of at least 24 hours between each application to get red color.
This is the unique feature of this organic hair color, all hair colors are just darkening colors, in other words make light hair darker, and if you want to color your dark hair to lighter color, then first you need to bleach and then apply lighter color shade, this is the normal way,
But with this organic hair color, as I explained you above, it can even make darker hair to lighter color, but you need to have lot of patience and apply 3-4 times, and you do not need bleaching which are quite harmful for hair, and it also opens up a new segment of buyers-teenager for fashion. No parent will allow teenagers to bleach their hair because it is harmful, but with organic hair colors teenagers can also use it for fashion to color, red, burgundy, mahogany, strawberry blonde etc without bleaching as I explained above
Q.:What are the ingredients (Herbs) used in SUNAB Hair
Colour & its Function?
Indigo era Tinctoria (Indigo): Hair Coloring, masking, toning and antiseptic functions.
Gardenia Jasminoides (Jasmin) : Used as a co-factor for antioxidant enzyme.
Lawsonia Inermis (Henna): Used as Hair Dying/Astringent agent, boost hair growth, cools scalp & skin, treat dandruff, make Hair Shine.
Salvia Officinalis (Saga): It boosts hair growth and makes hair healthy.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Sufflower): It prevents dandruff and help in hair growth.
Malva Sylvesris (Mallow) : Used to reduce oiliness and greasiness of hair & also treat dandruff.
Q.:What are the Organic Herbs Used in Radico-Color Me Organic?
Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) : It control dandruff, premature hair fall and seasonal irritations of scalp. Helps in fixing color.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) : Manjistha is very effective in preventing hair loss, dandruff and type of skin problem. Also helps in darkening color.
Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) : Hair Coloring, masking, toning and antiseptic function.
Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba): Helps in hair retention through revitalizing hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) : Help in darkening color. It prevents greying of hair naturally and promotes hair growth and improves its retention.
Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) :Used as Hair Dying/Astringent agent, boost hair growth, cools scalp & skin, treat dandruff, make Hair Shine
Colorless Henna ( Cassia Obovata) :Best hair conditioner It promotes healthy, soft and shining hair, and is also reputed to help clear dandruff.
Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa Sinuses) : The hibiscus shrub has great cooling properties. It prevents dandruff and adds shine and luster to hair.